DBF Repair Kit 3.2
Old versionsSee all
This FoxPro DBF Repair tool from Repair Kit is intended for users seeking a third-party repair utility for Visual FoxPro tables affected by any type of data corruption accident: from virus attacks and experiments with unknown software to hard drive failures and file system errors.
Aimed at the most diverse audience, including professional system administrators, developers, data recovery experts and regular users, the program features a lightweight, clear and intuitive interface that consists of several steps of a DBF recovery wizard. DBF Repair Kit supports a broad range of DBF databases created in such programs as dBase III, dBase IV, Visual FoxPro 3.x+, Clipper and others.
The product never modifies the structure of damaged source files, supports different encodings, and recovers the maximum of valuable data from corrupted DBF files. This Visual FoxPro table repair utility is capable of saving users an ample amount of time and money that would otherwise be spent on the services of a specialized data recovery company, and lets them keep their confidential data in-house. The program has a very compact installation file, can be deployed in seconds, and is ready for DBF file recovery immediately after installation. It requires absolutely no additional components to be downloaded from the web and supports all major Windows versions, including Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista and 7.
Some of the most remarkable features of DBF Repair Kit:
1. Recovery of users' data from DBF databases in dBase III, dBase IV, Visual FoxPro 3.x (or later), Clipper and other formats.
2. A user-friendly wizard-based interface suitable for all categories of users willing to find out how to repair DBF file data.
3. An integrated database browser for previewing the contents of damaged database files.
4. Ability to select the version of the output DBF file.
5. A powerful proprietary core for ultimate recovery efficiency.
6. A log shown upon the completion of each recovery session.